Tuesday, June 19, 2018

I miss my dad but I'm okay

Hi, My name is Elizabeth and I am totally the favorite kid. Anyways I am 11 years old and I am the youngest kid. I love my family so so much. Ever since my dad has been gone itwas so hard but now I have been great. I have been sending my dad riddles and jokes and he responds back and usually gets them correct which is upsetting because I want him to be wrong. Now for the intresting things. The few days after that I found out about my dad was AWFUL!! I was crying and all my friends were coming over and making sure I was okay. At school some kids knew because they went to my church and basically the whole entire church knew. They were mostly my friends that knew. They would ask all these questions like "what did your dad do" and all those questions. It made me confused because my dad is so good and tried to make everyone who was mad happy and it made no sense to me. Then, one night I came home from soccer practice and right on my couch sitting there was Elder Gary Stevenson. He knew my name and I was suprised and shocked. I'll skip all the stuff you probably know already. But then he gave my mom a blessing and right as he was done I felt like everything was perfect. Even at school the kids that said stuff, they wouldn't talk to me which was a good thing. It felt like my dad was home but invisible. I can't believe that is has been 146 DAYS!! That's four months! I like to think of this as a book that is in time order that everone loves. I have been super happy and everything has been amazing but miss my dad and I've realized how much I am loved from so many people! Just know that if you are going through something that it will get better all you have to do is wait and have faith! That was the only things that has really happend that I can say without repeating things. I love my dad and miss him everyday. I am proud of him and love my family. I will probably write on this again so have a good day! 

-Lizza :)



Brandon Stephens, Weld County Jail, Wood Group, Sentenced, 5 Years, Prison, NFL, DRDC, Rifle Correctional Center, Colorado Department of Corrections, Jail, Judge Quammen, Steve Wrenn, Weld County, Executive, Oil, Gas, White Collar, Wood, BYU, Masters Degree, Colorado State University, SWIFT, Firefighter, Wildland, Sawyer, Fire, Inmate, Brandon Stokey, Miracles, Centennial Community Correctional Center, Delta Correctional Center, DRDC, Denver Diagnostic and Reception Center, Felony, Sallie Stephens, Greeley Tribune, Judge Thomas Quammen, DA Steve Wrenn, Weld County Court, Oil & Gas,. Halfway House, Centennial Community Correction Center, CCTC, Felon, 416 Fire, Silver Creek Fire, Spring Fire, Cabin Lake Fire

2 comments:

Home

Shortly before the sun peaked over the Rocky Mountains this morning, I packed up a few last items from my bachelors pad, loaded them in the ...