Saturday, February 24, 2018

To share your weakness is to make yourself vulnerable; to make yourself vulnerable is to show your strength. ― Criss Jami

Anyone that knows me will tell you that I approach life with the use of humor, sarcasm, and a good attitude. You should expect all of this within my posts. I have also made a goal to be as honest and authentic as possible. Obviously, this will require me to be vulnerable and I pray that everyone will respect that. My hope is that by sharing these things, maybe I can do some good or help someone from the most unlikely of places-PRISON.
-B

Brandon Stephens, Weld County Jail, Wood Group, Sentenced, 5 Years, Prison, NFL, DRDC, Rifle Correctional Center, Colorado Department of Corrections, Jail, Judge Quammen, Steve Wrenn, Weld County, Executive, Oil, Gas, White Collar, Wood, BYU, Masters Degree, Colorado State University, SWIFT, Firefighter, Wildland, Sawyer, Fire, Inmate, Brandon Stokey, Miracles, Centennial Community Correctional Center, Delta Correctional Center, DRDC, Denver Diagnostic and Reception Center, Felony, Sallie Stephens, Greeley Tribune, Judge Thomas Quammen, DA Steve Wrenn, Weld County Court, Oil & Gas,. Halfway House, Centennial Community Correction Center, CCTC, Felon, 416 Fire, Silver Creek Fire, Spring Fire, Cabin Lake Fire, SWIFT Run, 1.5 miles, Fire, Fighter, Brandon Stokey, Running for my life, Elder Gary Stevenson, Quorum of the Twelve, Apostles, Cell House 5, Brandon Stephens Prison, Brandon Stephens NFL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Shortly before the sun peaked over the Rocky Mountains this morning, I packed up a few last items from my bachelors pad, loaded them in the ...